Latest Bridal Makeup Ideas – In the modern era, girls are more conscious about their makeup, their hairstyles and their dresses. A best and latest bridal makeup ideas makes your look complete and gorgeous. In this post you will see different Pakistani bridal makeup style for different occasion like bridal makeup for wedding, makeup for Walima etc. This is special post for bridal makeup. Wedding is a precious day for all women, she is crazy about her wedding preparations and she wants to look perfect and elegant in her wedding.
Besides dresses, hairstyle, jewelry there is another factor that is more important in overall look is makeup. Many brides leave it on the beautician, which is wrong. It is very important for a bride to look magnificent on her wedding because everyone has their attention on the bride and groom only.
Bridal makeup is not just concerned with one day but it’s a whole package from pre-makeover preparations to Walima makeup. Mehndi, Barat and walima are three special days of a wedding. On Mehndi light touch up look is preferred. Mostly people prefer light makeup on mehndi because it’s a simple or decent occasion that must be in a simple way.
Makeup Planning for Wedding Days:
For latest Bridal Makeup Ideas, in Barat day with heavy makeup should be apply and settling properly with the brides dress. Usually bride wears red and gold shades, so makeup should be heavy according to red dress. When we talk about Walima smokey eyes with pastel colors and light shaded lip color is perfect.
Because walima is that kind of occasion in which a bride should have a light shaded makeup. Different cosmetics are available in market but you should choose a branded thing because it will protect your skin from harmful effects like pimples, burning and many other effects.
Latest Bridal Makeup Ideas for Pakistani Bride:
- When you apply foundation or base it make sure that it is suitable for your skin, apply it over face, neck and arms because if you only whiten the face except arms and neck then it look weird.
- Try to do fine contouring on nose and cheekbones because it plays a very important role in makeup.
- While blushing your face the beautician must consider the face shape. Make it blush in such a way that if you are healthy/wide faced, it looks a bit thin.
- If your face is thin then make your cheeks bit heavy, it would simply boost up your shiny smile.
- Use those colors of nail paint and lipstick which match with your outfits.
- Eye shadows contain different shades in them in which dark and light colors are included. If the dress color is dark then you should be applied light shades on eyes and lips.
You can check Top 10 Tips for Bridal Makeup and get more ideas from that tips. Hopefully, our tips would help you to do things for your most special day. Find out more information on our site dresseskhazana.com