Earlier, the wedding dresses were designed at home and lots of energies were invested in making them desirable and traditional. Nowadays, bridal dresses are designed by professional designers who have brought classy and modern looks of the wedding dresses under the same roof. The most vital event of a woman’s life is her wedding day. She dreams of the day and has a particular desire of looking like a fairy.
In sub-continent culture, the wedding day is given very importance and therefore special embellished and fancy dresses are prepared according to the demands of the bride so her dream of being the prettiest at the event may come true.
With the advent of the fashion industry in Pakistan, styles and designs of bridal wear also changed. Professional designers experimented modern looks of bridal dresses with a traditional and classy touch of Indo-Pak historical culture. These fusions were appreciated and people shifted towards designer ware rather than putting their own energies. Designer bridal dresses 2018 became more demanded and were considered as symbolic for the wedding days.
Latest Bridal Dresses 2018 Designs by Famous Fashion Designers:
Now, with the new successful dawn of fashion designing, many designers have plunged into the bridal couture and present their creations in different fashion weeks held nationwide. Outfits covering all the functions of the wedding are exhibited including mayoon, mehndi, barat, and walima.
[su_list icon=”icon: bullhorn” icon_color=”#df1825″]
- HSY is considered a big gun in designing bridal dresses. The designer has brought amazing bridal collection with vibrant hues and unique zari work on these dresses. Heavy embellishments with gota, sequin, dabka and cut dana are made on classy jamawar and chiffon fabrics which look really gorgeous on every function of the wedding.
- Asim Jofa has achieved great acclaim for his innovative bridal dresses. Stylish gowns, maxis, and traditional lehngas have been the part of exclusive bridal collections launched. The gowns and maxis are available in lively colors with heavy fancy work on them.
- Deepak Parwani does not need any introduction as a designer for bridal dresses. He is thought to be a pioneer of bridal fashion and has showcased impressive and elegant dresses throughout. His dresses have an amazing blend of creativity with tradition and he has experimented velvet, chiffon and jamawar fabrics for bridal wear with embroidered and stone work. His clothes also include a variety of designs including stone and cut works, gota, dabka, zari, and sequin. Double shirts, Lehnga Choli, and maxi has been the part of her many couture collections.
- Maria B. has created bridal royalty with her amazing fusions and heavy wedding dresses. Maria B is known for giving extra volume to bridal clothes with beautiful heavy necklines and elegant dupattas.
- Zara Shahjahan is famous for decency in bridal dressing. Beautiful maxi’s and gowns with traditional lehnga, pajama, straight trousers, and sharara have been ramped from her bridal collection.
Bridal wear has taken new meanings in modern days and people choose the dresses with the watchful selection. These designers have made the selection process comfortable and worthy for us with their modern and amazing wedding dresses designs.
More Bridal Dresses:
[su_list icon=”icon: chain” icon_color=”#df1825″]
- Maria B Latest Bridal Dresses 2018
- Zara Shahjahan Best Bridal Dresses
- Sania Maskatiya Bridal Dresses Collection 2018
- Latest Bridal Gowns Trend 2018
- Special Wedding Dresses Collection