Eye Makeup for Girls – In makeup category, eye makeup is one of the greatest pleasures for makeup enthusiasts. Eyes are the best of the human body. Eyes have a special appearance in your personality, that is why we need them looks fresh and pretty with natural herbs and medicines. Eyes are the part of the body where women can get creative, attractive and express themselves. In this post, we will discuss latest trending Eye makeup for Girls with different types of makeup which is suit for a girl.
Eye makeup gives a glamorous and unique look to your eyes. Without eye makeup, your eyes seem completely rough and not good looking. Girls need some extra care and attention to beautify them. Remember your eyes are the most important part of your face which other people observe the most. Eyes are different in shape, size, and color. They are small, wide, narrow, large, round and many other shapes.
People first notice your eyes before they notice any other parts of your body and face. Some people are blessed with pretty eyes but some need an eye makeup to make their eyes gorgeous and pretty.
Types of Eye Makeup for Girls:
Let we discuss two types of Eye make for girls, as we above bellow there is lots of eye types makeup. The letter we will discuss all types of eye makeup for girls soon.
There are many types of eye makeup:
Light eye makeup
Smoky Eye makeup
Retro eye makeup
Moonlight eye makeup
Peacock eye makeup
Arabic eye makeup
Smokey Eye Makeup:
Smokey eye makeup is famous kind of eye makeup. It’s been famous for centuries and till now. Smoky makeup requires for parties, gathering, ramps, and another kind of celebrations. A perfect blend of different bold color with black gives you a perfect smoky eye. This is purely eye makeup for girls to increase the charm of girl’s eyes.
- First of all start with the eyeliner pencil for filling up the waterlines for the correct enhancement of the eyes.
- Make the line on the lash line with a black pencil. Make a line close to the lashes as much as possible.
- Now extend the stroke to the outer corner of eyes and make a winged line.
- Now blurring that line you drew recently and drag it to outward and upward.
- Then apply any eye color on the empty left corner part of eyelids. You can also use silver, pink, blue, golden, cream, peach, brown and brown color for smoky eye makeup.
- Now blend the corner of the eye with black boundaries.
- In the last smudge, the eyeliner on the lower lash line upward and downward and apply mascara.
Moonlight Eye Makeup:
Moonlight makeup is actually shimmery and glittery makeup. Most girls do this makeup for parties and wedding functions.
- First of all, apply eye primer over the lid and then apply crème eye color that will help you to prevent the scattering of glitter on your face.
- Now apply eye color that you want to color. Don’t open your eyes until it dry.
- Then apply glitter eye color over the lids.
- In the end, apply the eyeliner to the lash line and mascara.