Sharon Case is a renowned female actor and model in the United States of America. She has gained a good name for her remarkable performance as a debut artist in General Hospital. Her acting skills as a newcomer have let her set up as one of the fine actors today. Later, Sharon played the leading female character in The Young and the Restless show. She has always remained popular for her roles in various daytime TV soap operas. In 1994, she was an actor on CBS daytime serial opera and played the character of Sharon Newman. Moreover, Case was the first female actor to feature on the FHM cover, a magazine that highlights men’s lifestyles in 2001. Here, you will get details related to the net worth of Sharon Case and her contribution to daily soap operas.
Table of Contents
Who is Sharon Case
Sharon Case was born on February 9, 1971, and is a model and American actress. She started her modeling career at the early age of 17 years. Sharon performed roles on daytime TV soap operas, and played scoring parts in different serials, including the show General Hospital during the beginning stages of her career.
Sharon Case was born in Detroit, Michigan in the United States. It was the given name of the actress and Aquarius is her zodiac sign. Sharon grew up in one upper-middle-class family. Later, Case moved with her family to Chatsworth of California when she was only three years. Right from childhood, she had a deep passion to perform and dance, which inspired her parents to enroll her in a nearby dance class. She with her family members further relocated to Japan when she was 17 years old. Sharon resided in Japan for a few months and return to the United States. After returning to her native country, she started her modeling career and take part in modeling events and auditions. In particular, Sharon landed her leading roles in different musicals, like The Wizard, Grease, and The Nutcracker once she returned to Los Angeles.
Sharon Case’s Net Worth
Sharon Case is a wealthy soap opera female actor and a popular model in the United States of America. According to the estimation done by Business Insider, Forbes, and Wikipedia, Sharon Case’s net worth is approximately $3 million.
Career Highlights of Sharon Case
Sharon Case’s net worth of $3 million is the result of her hard work in different daily soap operas and her bright career. A few highlights of the Sharon Case career are as follows-
Sharon-as a Debut Daily Soap Actress
- Sharon Case entered the US daily soap operas as a debut artist in 1989. She played the recurring role of Dawn Winthrop in the General Hospital soap opera telecasted on ABC.
- In the year 1991, Sharon had appearances in other TV series, which include Parker Lewis Cannot Lose, Diplomatic Immunity, Cheers, Beverly Hills, and many more.
- Later, she played the role of Debbie Simon in the drama named As the World Turns organized on CBS Network in 1993.
- In 1994, Sharon becomes a regular female actor playing the role of Anne Welles on the primetime soap opera in the United States named Valley of the Dolls.
Sharon’s Breakthrough in Daily Soap Industry
In 1994, Sharon had a remarkable breakthrough in the CBS TV soap opera The Young and the Restless. She played the role of Sharon Newman, which proved to be the most significant role of her entire TV show career. She continued to be the regular cast of the TV show until today. Miss Case even got many nominations for the Daytime Emmy Award based on her performance and exclusive acting skills.
Sharon’s Roles in Films, Short Films, and Web Series
- Sharon had her debut in film in the year 1997. Here, she worked for Breast Men, an HBO TV film.
- In the year 2005, Sharon was in two independent films named Wentworth and Carpool Guy.
- Sharon Case starred as Janie in 2007 for Repressions, her second short film. Everybody acclaimed her performance, which led her nominate for Method Fest Ward.
- In 2009, she was in an episode of the web series based on sex and comedy named Poor Paul.
- One year later in 2010, Sharon played roles in the Hallmark TV movie Dad’s Home.
How did Sharon Case make her money?
Once you know about her TV soap and film career along with what is the net worth of Sharon Case, you may be eager to know the income resources of the daily soap actress Sharon Case. For this, we should say that she earns approximately $500,000 annually, which is enough to achieve a net worth of $3 million in December 2022. Accordingly, her per-month income is $41,666.67, while per weekly salary is $9,615.38. Other latest updates related to Sharon Case’s net worth have also found that she earns her paycheck for a single episode approximately $5,000. However, Sharon Case’s paycheck per episode during the initial years was only $1,000. Hence, she achieved such a lump sum net worth gradually.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Sharon Case by profession?
Sharon Case is a leading model and TV daily soap opera actress in the United States of America.
What is the current net worth of Sharon Case?
According to the latest statistics, the net worth of Sharon Case is approximately $3 million. It has become possible based on her yearly income of $50,000.
What is the present age of the actress Sharon Case?
The present age of the actress Sharon Case is 50 years.