Home Remedies for Nails– Nails are made of same protein called Keratin. A nail is a horn-like covering the tips of the fingers and toes in humans. Human nails are similar to claws in other animals. Toe nails and finger nails are made of a protective Keratin. This article is about Home Remedies for Nails, everyone wants their nails neat, clean and shinny. Mostly women want her nails neat and shinny. Also this article is about how to grow nails faster and make them shinny. Many women and young girls uses beauty tips and tricks for increase the growth of their beauty and great look.
Sometimes protein tablets are used for shinny nails but there are also many home remedies for shinny nails. Nail contain the parts such as Lunula which is visible part of matrix, it is a visible part of nail. The nail bed is the skin beneath the nail plate. The nail sinus is where the nail root is such as base of the nail underneath the skin. The nail plate is the hard part of the nail, made of translucent Keratin protein.
Home Remedies for Nails Types:
Let’s talk about the different types of remedy about nails, if we discuss about Home Remedies for nails, we can find out 4 major home remedies for nails.
Home Remedy for Nails Growth
Home Remedy For Shinny Nails
Home Remedy for Stronger Nails
Home Remedy for Healthy Nails
Home Remedy for Nails Growth:
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice and tbsp olive oil and slightly heat the solution in microwave. Put your nails in mixture for 10 min.
- Coconut oil works for healthy nail growth. It contains nutrients to keep your nails moisturized and strong.
- Before going to sleep, apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles. Massage gently for 5 min.
- Dip your nails in fresh orange juice for 10 min. Rinse them off with warm water.
Read out: Makeup Tips
Home Remedy for Shinny Nails:
If your nails are not done, then your whole appearance looks incomplete. Getting shinny nails is not a tough row to hoe. Here are some home remedies for shinny nails.
- Butter is the best remedy. Use melted butter for natural shinny nails.
- Vitamin E is the only capsule which can make alive dull face, dead nails and dull hairs.
- Cucumber is best remedy for skin and nails. Thin slice of cucumber or cucumber juice works well for your nails.
- Rosewater is also best for shinny skin and can be applied to get pink nails at home.
- Fish Oil is good for health, but also happens to be good for your nails. It is a wonderful way to treat nails at home, especially in winters.
Home Remedy for Stronger Nails:
Weak and unhealthy nails are due to improper care. They get weak when they dry and become brittle. Here are some home remedies to make them stronger.
- Olive oil is best remedy for weak nails. The oil helps to moisturize the nail. It also helps repair damage and softens nails and cuticles.
- Green tea can also make your nails strong and healthy. It helps prevent brittle nails as well as strengthen them.
- Apply vinegar has various nutrients, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron that promote nail health.
- Experts suggest protein-bases foods will provide the building blocks for growing strong nails. On the other hand, lack of protein can cause white spots on your nails and make them weak.
Home Remedy for Healthy Nails:
- Avoid nail biting and scratching your nails as it can make them weak.
- Avoid painting your nails with polishes than contain sulfonamide and toluene, these chemicals are unhealthy for your nails.
- Washing dishes can make your nails weak. Detergents can be harsh for your nails and affects its growth.
- Dry and Dull nails are prone to breakage.
- Garlic is effective to make your nails grow fast. Apply garlic paste to your nails twice a week.