Table legs are among the most versatile and common metal furniture in today’s market. Stainless steel table legs improve a room’s appearance and are found in offices, restaurants, homes, and cafes. These table legs are available in different types, making it hard to pick the most suitable.
Metal table legs are available in the following types;
- Fluted leg styles– are available in different types and sizes, but their unique flair makes them common. These leg styles are also available in residential and commercial styles.
- Leg tunes style– are the second most comon types of metal table legs. They have a traditional look and are available in different sizes. These table legs are also available for commercial and residential styles.
- Drum leg style– has a unique look because of its design and round body. The drum style is available in different sizes, spoiling homeowners for choice. The drum leg style resembles a turned leg style.
- The spindle leg style- is the least common type of table leg. It is available in residential and commercial style and has unique characteristics.
Picking the Right Metal Table Leg
Kindly consider the following things before choosing a metal table leg;
- The table leg’s purpose; is it for residential or commercial use?
The top metal manufacturers use different materials to create vast table leg options. Most offer aluminum, steel, and stainless steel in some cases. Stainless steel table legs are perfect for rural places or where you want to prevent wear and tear.
Brass is a client favorite since it is functional and has a vintage appeal. It also does not tarnish with time.
Why Should you Pick Stainless Steel Table Legs?
Stainless steel is among the most used materials globally. Most industries have experimented with different ways to use this steel in other manufacturing processes. This material entails top-notch qualities like high ductility, strength, and durability.
Below we discuss why you should pick stainless steel table legs.
Durability is the best quality of stainless steel. Stainless steel offers an added benefit when added to furniture parts. Glass tables made using stainless steel legs are more durable and stable than others.
This is because the steel has undergone several chemical alterations to improve its strength. The increased durability enables you to use the table for a long time without conducting any maintenance.
- High Corrosion Resistance
The most annoying thing about using wooden furniture is that it can easily experience irreversible damage from water spillage. This damage makes the wood discolored, and it may break apart eventually.
Stainless steel is beneficial when used in this furniture since it can withstand extensive corrosion. This, in turn, extends the furniture’s lifespan.
- Heat Resistant
Another advantage of stainless steel furniture is that they are highly resistant to heat. Wood furniture poses a fire risk, especially when situated in the kitchen. This steel does not undergo vast warping degrees in high heat.
Stainless steel table legs have become more popular recently, and it is hard not to see why. The above article has discussed everything about them, and you can contact us for more information.