Their wedding is the most memorable day of their life for every bride! It’s a day when they are taking their relationship to another level. It’s a day when a woman should look their best. For that, they need to give much attention to their wedding trousseau.
Are you planning your wedding at the beach? If that’s your destination for the wedding, you should choose a wedding dress that complements the venue and the occasion. Some women might find it challenging to think about a wedding dress that complements the occasion. You can check out Yoper – The Perfect Beach Wedding Dresses for a Seaside Ceremony if you are searching for one.
A few factors to consider
Brides need to have a clear mind about the wedding dress they want to wear for their beach wedding. Today, several conventional wedding dresses can suit the occasion correctly, but they can appear very fussy. A beach wedding brings in a relaxed vibe. You need to choose a wedding dress that can match the element of the water, wind, sand, and warm weather. Hence, here are a few factors to consider:
- Do you want to look stunning in a minimalistic-designed wedding dress? If yes, then you should opt-in for a non-conventional wedding dress meant for a beach wedding. Usually, these dresses come with intricate designs that look simple and sober. There is a clever use of materials like lace and lycra. Also, here you can move from the traditional white color wedding dress and experiment with shades like lavender, mauve, pink, lilac, beige, and even off-white. Choose the one that you find best. In recent times, most women are opting for lilac and mauve shades.
- Do you want to stick to the traditional wedding dress code? If yes, you should choose a classic white wedding gown with a lavish trail. If you want, you can customize it according to your requirements; make sure that you select a fabric you are comfortable with. It’s best to avoid heavy materials that might make you feel uncomfortable. A heavy fabric can limit your movement. Research on the lightweight fabric and choose the one that you like best.
If you aren’t sure about how to go about it, you can search online. Today, several online guides will share with you the wedding dress styles for a beach wedding. You can go through these resources, choose what you want, and arrive at a dress you love.
The type of beach wedding dress to select from
Many couples choose to get a wedding at a beach! However, no matter how romantic it might sound, a beach comes with a sandy surface. Also, there are constant wind blowing at the beach. Hence, not all types of wedding dresses are going to be a good choice here. The ideal wedding dress for a beach wedding should be one that feels effortless to carry and is also breezy and easy to wear. Several dresses come with a slimmer silhouettes and short hemlines, which look stunning if you have a flower crown made in a bohemian style. Discussed below are a few details that you need to keep in mind while choosing your beach style wedding dress:
- It should be less formal – Usually, beach weddings are slightly more casual in their essence than the conventional church weddings. Hence, it’s best to opt in for lightweight silk or cotton wedding dresses for such a gathering. Ensure that your dress gets noticed because of the lace trim, eyelet embroidery, and sparkling embellishments. You should choose a dress that is pleasing to the eyes and comfortable on the body.
- A fabric that caters to warm weather – You should refrain from choosing a heavy satin dress for a beach wedding. Instead, you need to say yes to fabric that won’t make you sweat excessively and is perfect for the beach, humid weather. The ideal material here is cotton or light silk.
- A short hemline – If you don’t want to drag the skirt through the beach sand, you should opt for a mid-length dress instead of the conventional full-length skirt. At all points, you should stay away from the heavy ball gowns.
- A breezy design – If you want the wedding gown to have extra breeziness, you should opt for a style that might reveal some skin but also feel classy. Some of the best design details for beach wedding dresses are spaghetti straps, open backs, sheer panels, and a thigh-high split.
- Designs inspired from the bohemian look – The concept of a beachside wedding has a bohemian feel and vibe to it. If you want to add to this vibe, you should choose a dress with intricate lace details, a flowy skirt, and an open back. You can even add a boho vibe to the entire beach dress by choosing an off-shoulder dress and adding flower clips to your hairdo. Take time to research about the boho elements that you can use, and then opt-in for your wedding gown.
- A sensual silhouette – Since you have the beach as your setting, it’s perfect if you wish to some more skin than usual. However, make sure that you do it classily. It would help if you were on the lookout for a beach wedding dress that uses tulle, lace, or any other sheer fabric that comes with a nude lining beneath.
You can always get in touch with the best designers specializing in beachside wedding dresses to get more know-how. Additionally, there are also websites that you can browse and choose the best beach wedding dress for yourself. These are some of the types that you need to keep in mind.
The style guidelines to follow
Every woman wants to look her best on her wedding day! And choosing the best beach wedding dress isn’t enough to look your best. You should also style yourself well to look your best. Here are some style guidelines to help you.
- The bohemian wedding dress
Most brides want to wear a bohemian wedding dress to appear sensual and classy. However, to get the correct look, you need to keep in mind the following:
- Earrings – Opt-in for drop earrings when you wear a boho wedding dress. Whether it’s droopy, short, light, or long, it depends on your wedding dress. It’s best to keep it droopy or light, as that complements the bohemian style.
- Necklace – You can opt-in for a beach-themed or a pearl necklace to create the best boho vibe. If you are choosing pearls, make sure that you choose small to medium-sized pearls. If you decide on chunky pearls, it might make you feel slightly odd and look over the top.
- A shrug – A good-looking shrug can be an excellent accessory for your beach wedding if you have selected an off-shoulder wedding dress. That aside, the shrug will also come in handy when the weather becomes slightly cooler.
- Barefoot sandals – It’s a beautiful addition to your bohemian look. The sandals are available in various styles, and you add an extra style to your look effortlessly.
2. The lace wedding gown
If you want a beach wedding dress that looks classy and feminine, you will have to go with the lace wedding gown. These wedding dresses are truly priceless. Also, there is an explicable beauty about the lace gowns that make them appear so stunning. If you are wearing this gown, you need to keep the following factors in mind:
- The fabric type – When you are selecting the lace fabric for your beach wedding dress, you need to be certain that it’s not heavy. You will require a breathable fabric that will not result in excess sweating while the wedding ceremony.
- The style – When you are mindful of the wedding dress style, you will be careful about the fabric. It’s mainly because you will have to choose a lace fabric that complements the dress style and also looks good in the wedding photographs, from nearly all angles.
- The budget – It’s always advisable to stay within your budget. When you are selecting a beach wedding gown for yourself, there are chances that you might get carried away. But it would help if you arrived at a balance between getting the correct style and the correct price.
Today, most couples are opting in for a destination wedding. The beach destination wedding is a popular choice because it has the significant elements. If you have opted in for that, you need to get your wedding dress correct to be absolutely dressed for the occasion. Also, since it’s your day, you shouldn’t leave any stones unturned when you are choosing your beach wedding dress. It’s always best to go with what you like best. For instance, if you like to keep your dress and accessories minimal, a bohemian beach wedding dress, accessories, and make-up is the perfect option for you. And if you need more information, today, you have online resources and blogs to help you get the desired help to make an informed decision.