Home Remedies for Nails– Nails are made of the same protein called Keratin. A nail is a horn-like covering the tips of the fingers and toes in humans. Human nails are similar to claws in other animals. Toenails and fingernails are made of a protective Keratin. This article is about Home Remedies for Nails, everyone wants their nails neat, clean and shiny. Most women want her nails neat and shiny. Also, this article is about how to grow nails faster and make them shiny. Many women and young girls use beauty tips and tricks for increasing the growth of their beauty and great look.
Sometimes protein tablets are used for shiny nails but there are also many home remedies for shiny nails. Nail contain the parts such as Lunula which is a visible part of the matrix, it is a visible part of the nail. The nail bed is the skin beneath the nail plate. The nail sinus is where the nail root is such as the base of the nail underneath the skin. The nail plate is the hard part of the nail, made of translucent Keratin protein.
Home Remedies for Nails Types:
Let’s talk about the different types of remedy about nails, if we discuss Home Remedies for nails, we can find out 4 major home remedies for nails.
Home Remedy for Nails Growth
Home Remedy For Shinny Nails
Home Remedy for Stronger Nails
Home Remedy for Healthy Nails
Home Remedy for Nails Growth:
- Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice and tbsp olive oil and slightly heat the solution in the microwave. Put your nails in the mixture for 10 min.
- Coconut oil works for healthy nail growth. It contains nutrients to keep your nails moisturized and strong.
- Before going to sleep, apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles. Massage gently for 5 min.
- Dip your nails in fresh orange juice for 10 min. Rinse them off with warm water.
Readout: Makeup Tips
Home Remedy for Shiny Nails:
If your nails are not done, then your whole appearance looks incomplete. Getting shiny nails is not a tough row to hoe. Here are some home remedies for shiny nails.
- Butter is the best remedy. Use melted butter for natural shiny nails.
- Vitamin E is the only capsule which can make alive dull face, dead nails, and dull hairs.
- Cucumber is the best remedy for skin and nails. A thin slice of cucumber or cucumber juice works well for your nails.
- Rosewater is also best for shiny skin and can be applied to get pink nails at home.
- Fish Oil is good for health but also happens to be good for your nails. It is a wonderful way to treat nails at home, especially in winters.
Home Remedy for Stronger Nails:
Weak and unhealthy nails are due to improper care. They get weak when they dry and become brittle. Here are some home remedies to make them stronger.
- Olive oil is the best remedy for weak nails. The oil helps to moisturize the nail. It also helps repair damage and softens nails and cuticles.
- Green tea can also make your nails strong and healthy. It helps prevent brittle nails as well as strengthen them.
- Apply vinegar has various nutrients, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, and iron that promote nail health.
- Experts suggest protein-based foods will provide the building blocks for growing strong nails. On the other hand, lack of protein can cause white spots on your nails and make them weak.
Home Remedy for Healthy Nails:
- Avoid nail-biting and scratching your nails as it can make them weak.
- Avoid painting your nails with polishes that contain sulfonamide and toluene, these chemicals are unhealthy for your nails.
- Washing dishes can make your nails weak. Detergents can be harsh for your nails and affect its growth.
- Dry and Dull nails are prone to breakage.
- Garlic is effective to make your nails grow fast. Apply garlic paste to your nails twice a week.